Adaptable to the dimensions of each customer or in a standardized format for manufacturers, METAL DEPLOYE RESISTOR offers a range of load banks to be inserted in the air discharge duct of generating sets or the exhaust duct of buildings : a “tunnel” load bank.
What is the principle of the tunnel load bank?
It is used when access to the generator set is difficult or when its environment does not allow the installation of a load bank nearby.
Therefore, we can simply integrate a resistance mounted on an axis whose dimensions will be adapted to the ventilation duct :
- of the generator
- or the extraction duct in which it will be integrated.
It then naturally performs fully as a load bank.
The tunnel load banks all have optional a control cabinet .
What are the functions of the tunnel load bank?
The tunnel load bank is used for generating sets:
- engine test under load
- automatic ballast / unballast (“Ballast” operation)
- temperature maintenance
A complete range of tailor-made load banks
Our team is at your disposal to define the specific parameters related to your needs for generator tests and other electrical equipment.
METAL DEPLOYE RESISTOR offers a high-performance range:
- Other AC / DC load banks: generator load bank , battery discharge bank , load banks with so-called “natural” ventilation / “forced” ventilation
- Of resistive / reactive load banks
- And all our equipment for a mobile and portable load bank , etc …